Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

A forum for games, puzzles and sports-related discussions.
elengil
Cat-egorical Herbitual Creativi-Tea

Re: Lord of the Rings Online going Free to Play!

Post by elengil »

Narya, yay!! If you feel you need help going through the introduction let me know, I'll make a new character and join you - but I need to know what race you picked so I can start in the same area as you. :)
The dumbest thing I've ever bought
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Ditto to what elengil said, happy to join in Intro!
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
narya
chocolate bearer
Location: Wishing I could be beachcombing, or hiking, or dragon boating

Post by narya »

Will do, after I get a little dragon flying in, Saturday morning. (My dragonboat team is the Alameda Dragonflyers.)
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Hey…. We all gave up?
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
elengil

Post by elengil »

I was waiting for anyone to say they were ready.
Well, and working on the stone, so wasn't really pushing for that... but now my free-time is kind of back.
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Level 17 me is still stuck in the old forest....
And I made a new character for the Intro - level 3.
narya
chocolate bearer
Location: Wishing I could be beachcombing, or hiking, or dragon boating

Post by narya »

Since I retired I've been too busy. :rofl:

Today was my Egyptian Folkloric Dance class, my Lingít language class, a class on self harm (for crisis line volunteers and mental health providers), Duolingo in Spanish and Japanese, and I'm binge reading the Expanse series, now that I've seen the TV series. And a little genealogy, Sudoku, and social media. Where does the day go?
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus
elengil

Post by elengil »

narya wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:12 am Since I retired I've been too busy. :rofl:

Today was my Egyptian Folkloric Dance class, my Lingít language class, a class on self harm (for crisis line volunteers and mental health providers), Duolingo in Spanish and Japanese, and I'm binge reading the Expanse series, now that I've seen the TV series. And a little genealogy, Sudoku, and social media. Where does the day go?
I want to be you when I grow up :love:
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

yes, yes, fine - but in the meantime I keep dying and now I need to go into the Barrows...
elengil

Post by elengil »

Inanna wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:01 pm yes, yes, fine - but in the meantime I keep dying and now I need to go into the Barrows...
So are you saying you'd like me to log in? LOL

I think we left my character at lvl 15 so I'll get on tonight and at least get up to 17 to match.
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Tell me when…

I wish you were wfh.
elengil

Post by elengil »

Okay, I'm up to level 17, we can go tackle your quest tonight!
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Woot!!!!! And weekend too.
elengil

Post by elengil »

Are you going to be on tonight or did you want to wait till the weekend?
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

I can be on in 15-20 minutes. Does that work? So closer to 10:00pm EST.
elengil

Post by elengil »

Yep, 10pm your time works for me :)
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Yay. See you in a few.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

SO much fun!
elengil

Post by elengil »

Inanna, sent you a new set of gear today, including 3 options for your bear 'book'. :)

Lemme know if you want to play at all today, I'll have time between loads of laundry!
was a 2020 planner.

Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Cool! When-ish?