How many HoF posters have met eachother?

The place for measured discourse about politics and current events, including developments in science and medicine.
Jnyusa

Post by Jnyusa »

Both my babies were more appropriately dubbed 'upchuck.' We could call you 'chuck' for short, eh? :er:
A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
anthriel
halo optional

Post by anthriel »

elfshadow wrote:
tinwë wrote:Chainsaws are cool. I'm thinking of changing my name to Chainsaw.

8)

Now that is a good idea. :shock:

Hey!! :rage: My cat's name is Chainsaw!!! (I want royalty payments, dammit.. :rage: ) :P ;)

I intend from this moment on to call bt "Hack", if I remember. That's a cool nickname. :D

And I called both of my kids "larvii" when they were little. Mostly because it irritated my mother-in-law. (Hey, a girl's gotta find a little fun where she can... :D)
"What do you fear, lady?" Aragorn asked.
"A cage," Éowyn said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Crucifer
Not Studying At All

Post by Crucifer »

That's pretty cool, Anthy. Larvii...
Why is the duck billed platypus?
anthriel
halo optional

Post by anthriel »

:)

Our last name is Jarvis, and that became Jarvii pretty quickly, since most people have no idea how to make a word plural which ends in an "s".

So Jarvii larvii worked pretty well for us. :sunny:
"What do you fear, lady?" Aragorn asked.
"A cage," Éowyn said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Crucifer
Not Studying At All

Post by Crucifer »

Ha. That's funny, because I almost always pluralize with an i, appropriate or not.
Why is the duck billed platypus?