The all too early Season Two thread (possible spoilers)

For discussion of Amazon's new television show "The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power"
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Re: The all too early Season Two thread (possible spoilers)

Post by Inanna »

Has it been TWO years??
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Yup!
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Alatar
of Vinyamar

Post by Alatar »

Last edited by Alatar on Wed May 29, 2024 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Vinyamars on Stage! This time at Bag End
Voronwë the Faithful

To my surprise, I am actually looking forward to that.
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Voronwë the Faithful

Apparently, Bronwyn will not be a returning character in Season 2, even though her son Theo and her Elf lover Arondir will be.

‘The Rings Of Power’ Actress Nazanin Boniadi Not Returning For Season 2
Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power actress Nazanin Boniadi won’t be returning as her human healer character Bronwyn for season 2 of the Prime Video series.

Deadline has also confirmed that Boniadi’s role has not been recast. Bronwyn is the mother of Theo (Tyroe Muhafidin) and the lover of elf warrior Arondir (Ismael Cruz Cordova). Both Muhafidin and Cordova are returning for season 2. Bronwyn didn’t make an appearance in the recent teaser trailer for season 2 of Rings of Power.
There is a scene in the trailer in which Theo appears to be weeping. I would guess that his mother is killed off.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Awww… I liked her.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude