The Expanse

Discussion of performing arts, including theatre, film, television, and music.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Re: The Expanse

Post by Inanna »

I downloaded all of season 5 for my looong flight. But ended up rewatching Good Omens, instead.
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Maria
Hobbit

Post by Maria »

Alatar wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:45 pm You're missing out badly Maria.
We are now back to watching this series, and Bobbie is recovering from the character assassination the writers put her through. :P Now that that's over I can enjoy the series again. Thanks for saying that, Alatar. :)

For those who have read the Vorkosigan saga: It occurs to me that Amos is messed up almost exactly as much as Bothari is, and for much the same reasons.
narya
chocolate bearer
Location: Wishing I could be beachcombing, or hiking, or dragon boating

Post by narya »

Maria, the last two episodes of the series are showing this Thursday and next Thursday. The series covers thru Book 6, plus concurrent novellas. I will be sad to see the series ending.

I just finished reading Book 9. I do hope they eventually pick up the series again and address Books 7, 8, and 9, and concurrent novellas, thought that would mean aging everyone to account for the 20-30 years between Book 6 and Book 7. The end of Book 9 was pretty mind blowing. I will say no more.
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. ~ Albert Camus
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Ooooh….
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude