Sam as Frodo's Garner

Seeking knowledge in, of, and about Middle-earth.
elengil
Cat-egorical Herbitual Creativi-Tea

Re: Sam as Frodo's Garner

Post by elengil »

Inanna wrote:
elengil wrote:Are we otherwise suggesting Gondor was vegetarian?
Huh?
That one probably made more sense in my head...

If they didn't have a stock market, to buy and sell livestock... anyway...
The dumbest thing I've ever bought
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Post by Inanna »

Ah. But to me cows —> milk —> vegetarian staple food (paneer, ghee, butter etc).
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
elengil
Cat-egorical Herbitual Creativi-Tea

Post by elengil »

Inanna wrote:Ah. But to me cows —> milk —> vegetarian staple food (paneer, ghee, butter etc).
Good point!
The dumbest thing I've ever bought
was a 2020 planner.

"Does anyone ever think about Denethor, the guy driven to madness by staying up late into the night alone in the dark staring at a flickering device he believed revealed unvarnished truth about the outside word, but which in fact showed mostly manipulated media created by a hostile power committed to portraying nothing but bad news framed in the worst possible way in order to sap hope, courage, and the will to go on? Seems like he's someone we should think about." - Dave_LF