GREETINGS to our Newest Members!

Greetings, and a guided tour for new members.
truehobbit
Cute, cuddly and dangerous to know

Post by truehobbit »

IE! Hello and welcome! :gladhug:

What a pleasant surprise - I hope you'll like it here! :)

I love your avatar pic! :D
but being a cheerful hobbit he had not needed hope, as long as despair could be postponed.
yovargas
I miss Prim ...

Post by yovargas »

I post, therefore I am (here).
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

That's deep.

:hug:
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
elfshadow
Dancing in the moonlight

Post by elfshadow »

Welcome Yov and IE :D! I've seen you both around quite a bit, but haven't gotten a chance to post with you nearly as much as I'd like. I hope this place will change that :)!
Dindraug

Post by Dindraug »

Wow, finally made it on here. Good to see everybody :D
SilverScribe
Scribe, Wanderer, Warrior

Post by SilverScribe »

Dindraug wrote:Wow, finally made it on here. Good to see everybody :D
Immediately ties the elf to a chair with his toque . . .

Hehehe . . . :twisted:
~.~
Actions speak louder than words, but on a messageboard, "you are what you type . . ."
~.~
TIGG
ta'veren'

Post by TIGG »

Din :hug:

and Yov :hug:

fancy seeing you two here :D ;)

Scribbles!!! long time no see :)

da TIGG Image
da TIGG is back and bouncin'
Face Book ID Kathy Roper ( New Zealand)
SilverScribe

Post by SilverScribe »

waves at Teh Tiggery One . . .

How's the motorcycling Tigger?

:D:D:D
~.~
Actions speak louder than words, but on a messageboard, "you are what you type . . ."
~.~
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Welcome to our newest member, Thewhitetree!

Great to see you here, TWT. :)
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
TIGG
ta'veren'

Post by TIGG »

Scribbles, the motorcycling is great, just home from a 4+ hour ride to accompany the Pooh Bear to collect his new motorcycle. ImageImage

Rde in rain and gusty wind to give him company, and he takes off and leaves me to follow. :rage: Image

The Tigger was bouncing when she got home, but it was bouncing with rage not pleasure :(

But if everything keeps going as it is workwise I will have as many hours as I could possibly wish to ride motorcycles. :scratch: can't work out if that is a good thing or not. Image

TWT, Good to see you. :D
Thewhitetree

Post by Thewhitetree »

yovargas wrote:I post, therefore I am (here).
Posteo ergo sum?

;)

Well there's a place downtown where the hippies all go...
elfshadow
Dancing in the moonlight

Post by elfshadow »

TWT!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

And :hug:
Dindraug

Post by Dindraug »

TIGG wrote: Scribbles!!! long time no see :)
Don't suck up to her Tigg, she ties me to chairs for kicks, poor maligned me :shock: Can't be good. :P

Walks up to Scratty ol' half elf and dunks her in big vat of custard, before offering spoons to everybody

Good to see you to Scribe :hug: , and TIGG....and Pooh Bear has a new bike :shock: :D
SilverScribe

Post by SilverScribe »

TIGG wrote:Scribbles, the motorcycling is great, just home from a 4+ hour ride to accompany the Pooh Bear to collect his new motorcycle. ImageImage
Ooooo a new motorbike!! This is our new baby: FJR1300

I sold my Kawasaki and bought a new computer :roll: I know, lame, but I needed the computer more than the bike. Besides with the new one, I can ride passenger again. :D
The barmy elf wrote:Don't suck up to her Tigg, she ties me to chairs for kicks, poor maligned me Can't be good.

Walks up to Scratty ol' half elf and dunks her in big vat of custard, before offering spoons to everybody
reaches out and drags the wifty elf in after her, rubs pudding in his hair and then does a high, breaching dive, covering the entire welcome thread in big blobs of custard . . . :twisted:

You look adorable all custarded. How'd you get loose from that chair, anyway? :D:D:D
~.~
~.~
TIGG
ta'veren'

Post by TIGG »

Din... TIGG s do not SUCK UP to anyone :P !!!!! :rage:

Scribbles: the new bike is an Aprilia Tuono 1000, I sat on her for a few minutes yesterday, and she felt nice and balanced, very light and PB says she is very nimble, so I expect (and this was always the plan) that we may be just selling a certain yellow SV650, and this could be my baby to ride when we ride together. I means to say NO shed needs 3 bikes ;) THEN PB says last night, if I really like it we could trade teh Moto Guzzi Rosso Corsa ( 2years old) and the Yellow Suzuki SV650 ( 3 years old) and get me an Aprilia as well..sounds like he's in love :shock: Mean are so fickle!!! Image

I declined a ride on it yesterday, I'll wait until she is run in and has the first 1000km service at least :D

I never knew the scribbly one rode motorcycles :shock: how come we never touched on that topic before?? :scratch:

I last night ordered the new 'Reg Plate' to be manufactured. We bought the plate 'TUONO' when the bikes were first designed and released, so you can tell this was a long term plan :D PB wanted to get it before we left for Europe, I persuaded him to wait, useless having a brand new bike sitting in the shed gathering dust and cobwebs while we wandered around Europe.
Linky thing here to a review and photos: http://www.mcnews.com.au/Testing/Aprili ... /Page1.htm

Anyhoot I think I am taking this thread way ......Image

waves the Image for those who might sneak on when I'm not looking.

SilverScribe

Post by SilverScribe »

TIGG wrote:I never knew the scribbly one rode motorcycles :shock: how come we never touched on that topic before?? :scratch:
Oh, there are a multitude of little known and infinitely boring little tidbits about my scribbly self that I just never get around to sharing . . . sorry about that :oops:

The Aprilia looks mouthwatering! The guy we bought the Yamaha off of races them and he can't say enough good things about them . . . Oh and I LOVE that little motorcycling smiley!

looks around at the glaring newcomers

Erm, sorry . . . WELCOME ALL YOU FOLKS!! :cheers:

slinks out
~.~
~.~
Rowanberry
Bregalad's Lost Entwife

Post by Rowanberry »

Again, too many people have joined since my last visit for me to greet everybody properly in person... :help: So, just a big and cordial WELCOME to everybody! :cheers: :wave:
See the world as your self.
Have faith in the way things are.
Love the world as your self;
then you can care for all things.
~ Lao Tzu
IE

Post by IE »

truehobbit wrote:IE! Hello and welcome! :gladhug:

What a pleasant surprise - I hope you'll like it here! :)

I love your avatar pic! :D
Thanks TH. I had very nice email conversations with Voronwë and JnyUSA who assured me it was ok. I appreciated it very much :)

:) glad your surprise was pleasant :) :hug:
truehobbit
Cute, cuddly and dangerous to know

Post by truehobbit »

IE, I'm glad you made the step! :hug:

:shock: at picturing the Scribe on a motorbike!

Looks like Scribes are much like hobbits: after 10,000 posts they can still surprise you! :P ;)

Welcome to all I haven't greeted yet (that's TWT, Din, yov, I think)! :cheers:
but being a cheerful hobbit he had not needed hope, as long as despair could be postponed.
Dindraug

Post by Dindraug »

SilverScribe wrote: You look adorable all custarded. How'd you get loose from that chair, anyway? :D:D:D
Magic ;)

Good to see you too scratty one, even though it looks like you have TIGG wrapped round your finger, she will have you eating out of her hand and cleaning out the bat-cave soon, you wait :D

Good to be hear TH ;)