I'm looking for someone

Seeking knowledge in, of, and about Middle-earth.
Turk_182

I'm looking for someone

Post by Turk_182 »

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to reach a Tolkien artist named Becky Carter-Hitchin, also known as "Atalante" on some sites and "elegaer" on DeviantART (http://elegaer.deviantart.com/)

So if someone know how to reach her, or have a official mail for her, let me know.

More precisely, I'm looking for all the pages of her Encyclopedia of Ardan Heraldry as she only listed 8 pages out of 35 on DeviantART. Does anyone have all the pages?

Turk_182
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Never heard of her, I'm afraid. But welcome to the Hall of Fire, nonetheless.
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Turk_182

Post by Turk_182 »

Thanks

You should look at her Encyclopedia of Ardan Heraldry at DeviantART. Then, like me, you're going to try to reach her to have the missing pages! She's awesome.

BTW, I'm not new to this forum. I've read it many time in the past, and still following interesting threads, which you participate. It's just my first time posting.

Turk_182
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

I've gone and had a look. Very nice! If you find the rest, let us know.

Glad to hear that you have found some of the threads here interesting. :)
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Elentári

Post by Elentári »

Hi Turk_182, and welcome!

I've admired elegaer's work in the past, too. She appears to have an account on LiveJournal...have you tried contacting her there?

http://elegaer.livejournal.com/profile
There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.
~Diana Cortes
Turk_182

Post by Turk_182 »

Thx, I'll try there also.