Following LOTR Actors

Discussion of performing arts, including theatre, film, television, and music.
Inanna
Meetu's little sister

Following LOTR Actors

Post by Inanna »

Following LOTR Actors

I seem to do it compulsively, do you?

Frodo signs in on US version of Wilfred:

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/ ... -zlo9.html
'You just said "your getting shorter": you've obviously been drinking too much ent-draught and not enough Prim's.' - Jude
Old_Tom_Bombadil
friend to badgers – namer of ponies

Post by Old_Tom_Bombadil »

I'm not personally into following any particular actor or actors, including those featured in Peter Jackson's movies. I've observed, however, that TheOneRing.net (TORN) seems to do a really good job of covering their latest exploits.

'Wilfred', starring Elijah Wood, has been receiving extensive promotion on TV.
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Post by Primula Baggins »

And some very "meh" reviews off TV. :P
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Voronwë the Faithful
At the intersection of here and now

Post by Voronwë the Faithful »

Really? I've seen two reviews in the two major local papers, and they both were very, very positive.
"Spirits in the shape of hawks and eagles flew ever to and from his halls; and their eyes could see to the depths of the seas, and pierce the hidden caverns beneath the world."
Primula Baggins
Living in hope

Post by Primula Baggins »

I'm glad to hear it, for Wood's sake. :)
“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King